At Abba Care, our main goal is to share the load and put you at ease. Giving care for a loved one is not easy, and we aim to be there for you, logistically, medically, and emotionally.
Here is a short list of what we can do for you and your loved one:
- We cook home-made meals from scratch in our open kitchen (no closed doors, no pre-frozen cafeteria food).
- We do laundry per individual. Your private laundry doesn't end up in anyone else's except yours. Literally.
- We can assist with all your hygienic needs from daily bathing to housekeeping.
- We create events and activities that build relationships with and between residents.
- We also involve the surrounding Garland community to engage residents with volunteers outside the facility.
Health Care and Day to Day Assistance
- We organize and administer daily medication schedules per resident
- We can offer transfer assistance for wheel chair and walker users.
- We coordinate schedules between residents, caregivers, doctors, hospice, and everyone in between.
- Every resident receives a different schedule based on their needs, interests, and time-commitments.